I had the opportunity to sit down with this beautiful mommy and "talk cameras" last week. She, like me, has a Nikon and so we played around with her very nice camera and talked "photography". I love my hobby! Anyway, I was given the amazing privilege of doing their family photo shoot! The kids were super well behaved and so cute! They are such a beautiful family and I'm so glad to know them, and to finally have the opportunity to use some of the great backgrounds around our home!
(I may or may not have used my hubby--jumping up and down and making goofy faces to get the littlest one to smile...when I tried to make her laugh she just got a really concerned look on her face...guess its a good thing my husband is such a charmer)






1 comment:
So fun! Love the M family. BTW getting littlest one to smile is HARD work. Good thing for your hubby. Loved all the pics! Way to go.
Post a Comment