Thursday, May 26, 2011

Beautiful Spring Wedding ATLAST!




The last couple weeks have been SUPER busy, with lots of great photo shoots and believe me, there are many great photos yet to come so prepare yourselves!  I have been looking forward to shooting this beautiful spring wedding for quite some time.  It was the perfect excuse to return to Idaho and I have enjoyed watching this lovely couple as I captured many special moments through their engagment and now their wedding.  I also had to include the cute little kiddos (I just can't resist)!  It was a beautiful day and what a wonderful new couple.  Congratulations R & W!









2 comments:

Holly and Ryan Vasso said...

Love em!!!! Beautiful job Kenz!

Holly and Ryan Vasso said...

ok sorry have to say one more thing. I think it is HILARIOUS that maya is the only one not smiling in the picture where everyone is "cheering" lol!!! That does not suprise me at all. ha ha. too bad that she is the one right behind the bride!~ :D the pictures of both the kids are super cute!